We will use your personal information to assess your suitability for our available roles. We do this to perform our contractual obligations or to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract. Where we process your right to work documentation, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations.
We store your data in the United Kingdom.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data and how our site is used, so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our business and improve it moving forward.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
· access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
· correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
· ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
· ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
· ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
· object to how we are using your personal data; and
· withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome, please let us know by email at email@example.com.
This policy was last updated on 11 April 2022.